Store Reviews + Product Reviews + Google Rich Snippets – Prestashop Module
Get your own system of verified reviews about your store and products (comments and ratings) and Google Rich Snippets. We adapted the module to comply with the new regulation against fake reviews in e-commerce, (DIRECTIVE (EU) 2019/2161″).
Life-time free updates
Official module verified by Prestashop
6 months FREE support
Extendable to 12 months for only 18€
COMPATIBLITY Prestashop 220.127.116.11 - 8.0.4
VERSION 1.7.4. Published on 11/11/2022
DEVELOPED BY Linea Gráfica
Tax no included
- Easy installation
- Summary page with the list of corresponding orders
- 2 CSV uploaders to upload old store and product reviews
- Extra functionality to export the store and product opinions of the module (CSV file)
- Fully responsive
Benefits for your customers
This module allows you to give a chance to speak to your customers in order to know their opinion, to increase their trust thanks to the opinion of other customers and attract their attention more easily, especially with the Google Rich Snippets system that allows you to optimize the visibility of your products on Google.
Benefits for you
Store reviews widget
The widget contains a summary of the opinions about your store and shows its average score and a random comment.
The link in the widget reaches a new page that contains all the opinions about the store. Valuation, title, comment, customer name and date are shown for each opinion. In addition, you have an option to answer the comments (the response will be displayed right after the comment and will be visible to all customers).
This page also includes a paging system and you can choose the number of opinions shown by default per page to make your clients’ navigation easier.
The module allows you to add Google Rich Snippets for your products and store, the average rating (stars) and the number of ratings of each product on Google will be displayed in the search results of the corresponding product.
Opinion request by email
The module sends an email to customers (only those who have placed an order) to request their opinion.
The link in the mail brings customers to a page in your store where they can give their opinion (rating + title + comment) in the store and in each of the products they have purchased. The link is also available from the client area (the module creates a new section “My opinions”).
You can choose the type of opinion your customers can write (store and product reviews OR store reviews only or product reviews only).
Automatic execution through Cron
You just have to execute the cron URL (provided within the module) to automatically send the opinion request to customers and update the latest opinions received in the front office of your store.
Full control of opinions
You will receive an email notification every time a customer writes a comment. You will only have to go to the two new tabs “Catalog> Shop Reviews” and “Catalog> Product Reviews” created by our module in your back-office to manage opinions.
Upload old product and store reviews
The module contains 2 file uploaders that allow you to add your old opinions: an uploader for the opinions on the store and another for the opinions on the store. To upload your old opinions, you just have to copy your opinions into a CSV file (a file for store reviews and another file for product reviews) respecting the instructions inside the module and then uploading the CSV file. All these opinions will be added to the module and displayed in the front office. We have also added a functionality to export the store and product reviews of the module in a CSV file so that you can easily save them.
*IMPORTANT: If you have the JPresta – Page Cache Ultimate module installed, you will need to disable caching of product pages for our module to work properly.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The module now includes a “DIRECTIVE (EU) 2019/2161 COMPLIANCE” option that will act in the following ways:
- The options included in the administration panel for importing reviews, editing or inserting are blocked.
- The inclusion of ratings and reviews is limited to customers who have placed full orders and only for the products included in their order and in general about the shop.
- Any registered reviews included that do not meet the requirements are no longer displayed publicly and their ratings are discarded.
- A notice is publicly displayed in the review blocks that the reviews comply with DIRECTIVE (EU) 2019/2161.
The module sends opinion requests only to customers who have placed an order to avoid invented opinions. In addition, opinions can be displayed in the front office of your store and in the product sheets. Users have to be connected to their customer account in order to write a comment.
The module allows you to display a widget for the opinions of your store and you can choose from 105 designs for the widget (7 different models available in 15 colors) and you can easily place the block:
- on the side of the screen (6 positions: top left, center left, bottom left, top right, center right or bottom right)
- in your columns or footer (hook displayLeftColumn, displayRightColumn or displayFooter) and easily move it via LiveEdit
Compatible with multistore: Yes
The reviews are common to all shops of the multistore.
Multi-language compatible: Yes
If your store is available in several languages, you can:
- show all product and store reviews in all languages (eg show all reviews in Spanish and English in the Spanish version and English version of the store)
- Or only show the product and store opinions by language (eg, only show the opinions in Spanish in the Spanish version and the opinions in English in the English version)