Domain name: lineagrafica.es
Corporate name: LÍNEA GRÁFICA ESPECIALISTAS EN COMERCIO ELECTRÓNICO S.L.
Trade name: Línea Gráfica
Registered Office: C/ Astronomía 1, Torre 1, Planta 10, Módulos 8-11, 41015, Sevilla (Sevilla)
Phone: 954 312 200
Fax: 91 061 18 74
Delegate for Data Protection: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration details: Commercial Register of Sevilla. Registered in: FOLIO 208, VOLUME 5072 General section, Page SE – 82.558, 1st inscription.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to recognise the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Depending on the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- First-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided. They are also called first-party cookies.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies. They are also called third party cookies.
In the event that the cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they are considered third-party cookies.
Depending on the period of time that they remain activated on the terminal equipment, we can distinguish:
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store information that only needs to be kept for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example: a list of products purchased). These cookies are automatically deleted when the user closes their browser.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, remembering the elements that make up an order, using security elements during browsing or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: These cookies allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics depending on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as, for example, the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These cookies allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data of the users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies enable the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising accordingly.
|Domain||Cookie name||Part One / Part Three||Session / Persistent||Conservation period||Purpose|
|.lineagrafica.es||_ga||Third||Persistent||2 years||Used to identify users in Google Analytics.|
|.lineagrafica.es||_fbp||Third||Persistent||1 day||It is used by Facebook to display advertising products.|
|.lineagrafica.es||_gcl_au||Third||Persistent||3 months||Used by Google AdSense to experiment with advertising efficiency on websites using its services.|
|.lineagrafica.es||_gid||Third||Persistent||1 day||Used to identify users in Google Analytics.|
|.lineagrafica.es||_hjid||Third||Persistent||1 year||Used by Hotjar to store a unique user ID.|
|.lineagrafica.es||_hjTLDTest||Third||Session||Used by Hotjar to load cookies on the site and are deleted shortly after.|
|.lineagrafica.es / .clarity.ms||_clck||Third||Persistent||1 year||Microsoft Clarity uses this cookie for heat mapping and session recording.|
|.lineagrafica.es/ .clarity.ms||_clsk||Third||Session||Microsoft Clarity uses this cookie to store information about how visitors navigate and creates an analytics report.|
|.lineagrafica.es||pll_language||Own||Personalisation||6 hours||It belongs to the WordPress plugin Polylang and allows you to save the language in which the site will be displayed to the user.|
|.lineagrafica.es / .tawk.to||TawkConnectionTime||Third||Session||Twak.com uses it for management and chat support.|
DISABLING OR DELETING COOKIES
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
The browser can be configured to warn you on screen when receiving new cookies and to prevent their installation.
The user can revoke the consent given when the cookies were installed and delete them.
Each browser can be configured to accept or reject all cookies, or to select which ones it accepts and which ones it does not.
The links to the pages with information on how to configure the main browsers are as follows:
– Google Chrome:
The “Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on” with instructions on how to refuse Google Analytics analytics cookies in all browsers can be obtained via the link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
On the following page you can find out what types of cookies Google uses: