Examples of Apps developed with the same platform
These companies already have their own App, designed and developed on the same platform.
What are the advantages of our App service?
Our service consists of creating an app combining a layer of native development that will link to direct areas of your website or shop, so that the user will end up browsing your online shop in an encapsulated way. Therefore your app will have all the capacity and functionality that your website has by being encapsulated.
Design of the menu and submenus of the App. Customisation of banners, texts and colours with the corporate image of your eCommerce.
The cost of maintenance of modifications to the App is non-existent as you can modify it yourself.
Any changes made in the eCommerce are synchronised in real time in the user’s App.
Immediate updates and no need to redownload the App.
We adapt to all eCommerce on the market with multiple integration solutions for platforms such as Prestashop, Magento, Woocommerce, Shopify, Vtex, etc. Or custom developments.
Pricing and Publication
The cost of having your App on both platforms is so low that you will be surprised.
How we do it?
1. We encapsulate your online shop inside the app
Maintaining the full content of the client’s shop in its mobile or responsive view. In addition to encapsulating the online shop we can combine and add native layer elements such as:
- A Native Home, which can be composed with native elements, such as:
- A full page presentation with slides
- A cover composed of:
- Top menu
- Body (where the encapsulated web/shop will be displayed, or we can add banners inside the native layer)
- Bottom menu, with the most important shortcuts button panel
2. We take care of the initial configuration and start-up:
- Design of the menu and submenus of the App (native layer) with the corporate image of your online shop.
- Customisation of banners and colours of the App (native layer) with the corporate image of your online shop.
3. We publish the App in the Google Play and Apple Store Marketplace
We create it, you manage it
Once we publish the app, you will have access to the platform where we have created it, where you will be able to you can modify it, add content to its native layer and manage push notifications.
What will you be able to do from the APP management platform?
1. Send Push Notifications
Sending Push Notifications is the most up-to-date communication tool on the market, as the user receives unlimited notifications on their mobile device about: offers, promotions, news, novelties and any message they wish to send.
- Programming: Schedules and manages the sending of push notifications by date and time.
- API: Integrate your eCommerce with our API to manage your push notifications.
- Geolocation: Delimit the desired area by map and send notifications.
- Form: Create customised forms to segment and reach your desired audience.
- Customers: Use your eCommerce database to segment notifications.
- Statistics: Analyse your mailings to improve the reach of your notifications based on the results.
2. Modify the Native Layer of the APP
The modifications will be made in the manager in a very easy way and without the need to know programming. The changes in the App are updated in real time, therefore, your user will not have to download the App again, but the content will appear automatically on their mobile device once they enter. You can customise banners, texts, colours, native layer menus and even create new content.
If you want a different user experience to the Home of your eCommerce, the system allows you to design very attractive banners that give access to the categories, subcategories or sections of your eCommerce. There is the possibility of integrating a carousel of products on promotion or offer in the Home of the App.
3. Translate your APP Native Layer into other languages
To add languages to the App, you only need to select the language you want to add to the manager. The translation can be done using instant translation or by hiring the service of professionals (external to Línea Gráfica).
4. Check the statistics of your APP
From the platform itself you will be able to consult:
- Number of visits
- Page segmentation
- Push notifications sent
Number of installations
- No. of devices with:
- Notifications activated
- Notifications deactivated
- App download geolocation map
In addition, you will be able to integrate Google Analytics:
- Visitor tracking
- and conversions from the App