Module Official Aliexpress for the integration of Prestashop stores – Version 2.0.2
- Guided process to obtain the necessary credentials to link your PrestaShop to the AliExpress seller account.
- Includes an agile category matching system. You can link multiple categories to one of AliExpress simultaneously.
- Includes a unified match attribute matching panel. The module will perform an automatic pairing of attributes Colors, Sizes, etc … (based on the English language).
- It includes an interactive list of products, where you can search for your published products and activate, deactivate, update or delete them directly from the list.
- You can publish, activate, deactivate or delete products in bulk.
- You can block the publication of products by categories, brands or price ranges.
- You can assign a global shipping template, by category or by products individually.
- You can assign a price surcharge by percentage or sum and assign a general surcharge, by category or products individually.
- You can establish that the products are published with or without applied catalog discounts.
- You can choose to send the long description, short description, or a combination of both. Long Description + Short Description or vice versa.
- You can choose which image size to publish.
- You can choose whether, once published, the products will be fully updated or only prices and stock.
- You can choose the type of Sku sent to AliExpress. Reference, Supplier Reference, EAN13, ISBN, UPD, or auto generated for users who do not have these values.
- You will be able to block the brand publication and avoid possible non-original brand infringements. For example an APPLE accessory linked in your PrestaShop to APPLE but it is not an original APPLE product.
- You can customize the post category, name, description, price, images, and shipping template by product individually.
- You can import your AliExpress orders to PrestaShop. And these will keep their status updated based on AliExpress status.
- You can notify the shipment of AliExpress orders from PrestaShop.
- AliExpress order status is paired with native PrestaShop states.
- You will have a personalized report panel where the publication statistics and possible problems with products or orders will be described.
Benefits for your customers
Now all customers who already buy on Aliexpress have the possibility to find your products in the Marketplace, which will increase your sales possibilities.
Benefits for you
HOW DOES IT WORK?
With this module you can:
- Link your PrestaShop to your AliExpress seller account.
- Match your PrestaShop categories to AliExpress in an agile and simple way.
- Match your attributes of combinations with those of AliExpress.
- Publish, activate, deactivate and delete your product catalog in bulk on AliExpress.
- Import your products published on AliExpress (useful if you are already selling on AliExpress).
- Import AliExpress orders to PrestaShop and update their states.
- Notify the shipment of orders directly through PrestaShop.
Requirements for its operation:
- AliExpress seller account
- Prestashop 1.6.x – 1.7.x
- PHP 5.6 or higher