Moving / Scrolling Text Banner for Header – PrestaShop Module
Insert a moving / scrolling text banner in the header of your PrestaShop store. Set a different message for each language and customise the font, colour, size, direction, behaviour and speed of the moving text.
COMPATIBLITY Prestashop 1.4.5 - 1.6x
DEVELOPED BY Linea Gráfica
- Choose a different message for each language of your shop
- Choose a different link for each language of your shop
- Choose between 11 fonts: Arial, Comic Sans MS, Courier New, Georgia, Impact, Lucida Console, Palatino Linotype, Tahoma, Times New Roman, Trebuchet MS and Verdana
- Pick the exact color you want thanks to the color selector
- Choose the direction of the moving text: from left to right or from right to left
- Choose the text behavior: restarts on the other side, stops moving or bounces back and forth
- Choose the moving speed: distance between sequences in pixels (scrollamount) and time between sequences in milliseconds (scrolldelay)
- Set the text size in pixels
- Set the banner size and position
- Compatible with different alphabets (Latin, Cyrillic, Greek, Arabic, Chinese…)
- Compatible with multistore
- Responsive banner
- Free and quality support provided within 90 days after the purchase of the module to help you in case of problems with the module
Benefits for you
Attract your customers’ attention
This module allows you to add a moving text into the header of your store an display catchy promotional messages to get your client’s attention and increase your sale.
Set a multilingual message
The module is multilingual, which means that you can set a different message and a different link for each language of your shop in order to communicate in the language of all your customers (multilingual stores).
Besides, the moving text is saved in UTF-8 into the database, so you can use different alphabets for the moving text (Latin, Cyrillic, Greek, Arabic, Chinese…).
Customization of the moving text
You can customize the font, color, text size, direction, behavior (restarts on the other side, stops moving or bounces back and forth) and speed, as well as the banner size and position.
Position of the moving text
The moving text is added inside the header of the shop (hook Top) which is common to all pages, so the moving text will appear on top of all the pages of the shop.
From the module interface, you can easily move the text inside your header to put it wherever you want and avoid placing it over other elements.
Responsive banner and transparent background
The banner is responsive and will be displayed responsively on phones. Besides, the background of the banner is transparent in order to appear correctly on all templates.