PACK Prestashop – Payment methods – 2 Modules
- Redsys Virtual POS – Card payment + Bizum: with this module you will be able to incorporate new payment methods with Redsys and Bizum.
- PayPal with fee or with discount: this module allows you to add the Paypal payment method to your online shop with surcharge and/or discounts.
- Payment Methods with Redsys
- Payment Methods with Bizum
- Compatible with 3D Secure (3DS 1 and 2)
- Connection with different POS accounts
- Possibility to include discount associated with the payment method
- Ability to include surcharge associated with payment method
- Possibility to select Test and Real environment
- Possibility of test and real environment
- Suitable for Multistore
- It allows you to create as many payment configurations as you wish, and according to the characteristics you want: maximum or minimum price, by country, by currency, etc.
- Allows you to add different fees or discounts for different countries
- Allows you to add different fees or discounts for total order amounts
- Allows you to add different fees or discounts for different groups of customers
- Enables DEBUG to be activated to track payment procedures.
- Configure by adding API credentials to connect to PayPal
- Allows you to choose a minimum or maximum purchase amount above which the customer may or may not use PayPal.
- Allows you to limit the use of PayPal by user group
- Allows you to limit the use of PayPal by currency
- Allows you to limit the use of PayPal by country
- Allows you to choose whether the fee or discount is by percentage or fixed amount
You can include different payment methods in your shop connected to Redsys and Bizum. You can include payment options to POS of different entities, filter them by customer groups or amounts and apply different discounts or surcharges to each of them.
This module is developed to be used as a payment method for the PayPal platform. You will need to have the API credentials to connect to PayPal.