Regenerate Thumbnails / Images – PrestaShop Module
Massively regenerate the thumbnail images of your store by page type and image format without overloading the server and without timeout problem. Especially made for catalogs with large number of products.
COMPATIBLITY Prestashop v18.104.22.168 - v22.214.171.124
DEVELOPED BY Linea Gráfica
Tax no included
- Allows you to regenerate all the images of your store
- No overload of your server and no timeout error
- Especially made for large catalogues
- You can choose the type of pages for which you want to regenerate images
- You can choose the type of images you want to regenerate
- You can force the regeneration of al images (the old images will be deleted)
- You can generate only the missing images (the old images will be kept)
- You can include the watermarks on images (only from version 126.96.36.199 and later)
- Email confirmation when the generation process is completed
- Compatible with multistore
- Free and quality support provided within 90 days after the purchase of the module to help you in case of problems with the module
Benefits for you
Massive regeneration of your images
This module allows you to easily and automatically regenerate all the images of your store. This module is perfect to update your images after a migration, installing a new template, on a slow server…
No overload of your server and no timeout error
The module is especially made for large catalogues, it avoids the overload of your server and timeout errors. Our module doesn’t overload your server and allows you to regenerate your images all at once without any problems. Because regenerating many images on a slow server is usually not working when you use PrestaShop native feature due to an overload of your server. We have developed this module to solve this problem.
The module is able to include the watermark on your images (PrestaShop native module “watermark”) only from PrestaShop version 188.8.131.52 and later. Our module creates an override of the “watermark” module.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Really easy to configure
1. Select the type of pages for which you want to regenerate images (Products, Categories, Manufacturers, Suppliers, Scenes and Stores)
2. Select the format of images you want to regenerate (list of the formats of the menu “Preferences > Images”) >>> The module uses the configuration set in the menu “Preferences > Images”
3. Choose to force the regeneration of all images or only generate the missing images
4. Click on the button “Regenerate”