Generate sitemaps of all the urls of your store automatically (cron), in all the languages of your store (multilingual), for all your stores (multistore) and including product/category/manufacturer images.
- Creation of sitemaps of all your pages (products, categories, CMS and manufacturers)
- Really easy to configure
- Really easy to generate sitemaps (no server overload)
- Creation of sitemaps for all your stores (multi-stores)
- URLs in all the languages of your store (mutlilingual store)
- Indexation of product, category and manufacturer images into the sitemaps
- Sitemaps based on Google official guidelines
- Creation of a sitemap index to submit your sitemaps all at once
- Automatic split up of large sitemaps
- Automatic creation of sitemaps through the Cron
Benefits for your customers
This key tool for SEO allows you to submit to Google and other search engines all the URLs of your store and guarantee that their visibility is the best possible.
The Multilingual and Multistore Sitemap Generator allows you to index in a few clicks all the pages and all the product, category and manufacturer images of your stores (multistore) in all the languages (multilingual).
This way, the sitemaps will allow users to find your store on search engine, either from the general search or the image search.
The multilingual and multistore features are a real plus and will allow users of different nationalities and with different needs to find your stores.
Benefits for you
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- one sitemap that includes all the URLs of your Product pages
- one sitemap that includes all the URLs of your Category pages
- one sitemap that includes all the URLs of your CMS pages
- one sitemap that includes all the URLs of your Manufacturer pages
- Choose the type (product, category, CMS or manufacturer)
- Choose the store (multistore)
- Choose the priority of indexation of the urls of the sitemap from 0.1 to 1.0 compared to the urls of your other sitemaps (“priority” tag)
- Indicate how frequently (daily, weekly, monthly, yearly) the pages contained into the sitemap are supposed to be modified (“changefreq” tag)
- Choose to include or not the urls of your product, category and manufacturer images into the sitemap
- Choose to automatically inform or not the search engines Google, Bing and Ask about the sitemap creation (ping request)